Whether you are experienced in designing plastic molded parts or whether you have many years experience, our free white paper called “10 Common Mistakes of Injection Molded Plastic Part Design” is a must read. It will save you time and give you alternatives to costly and complicated molds.
We save you time (and money)
There are many plastic manufacturers to choose from, both here in the US and overseas. Why trust Heppner with your product idea?
We understand you care about the bottom line. That’s why we focus our efforts to save you time and money.
- We ensure your designs are suited to a plastic injection molding process. Our experienced engineers suggest enhancements so that your designs work properly with injection molds the first time.
- We make scheduling simple. We’ll provide confirmation within 24 hours, no matter the size or complexity of your job.
- We guarantee on-time delivery.
- We provide best-in-class plastic injection molding quality. Our ISO 9001:2015 certification is just one way you can tell we care about quality.
- We offer efficient and “can-do” customer service.
We give you peace of mind
We have the software, processes, tools, and most importantly, the experienced people necessary to accomplish your job. You can rely on us to take your business seriously and protect your interests. We allow you to focus on your business, while we take care of the tooling, the injection molding process, the assembly, and the delivery of quality finished products.
We bring you 30+ years of experience
Heppner Molds, Inc. has been a plastic manufacturer for over 30 years, so we know a thing or two. We recognize that the quality of our products has a powerful impact on our customer’s business and reputation, so we are committed to providing the highest quality injection molded products in the Northwest. We also know that customer satisfaction is, above all else, the key to success, so we strive to continuously improve our operations in order to deliver products that consistently meet the quality and delivery expectations of our customers.
Proud to be a locally owned, Pacific Northwest plastic injection molding company
A small plastic manufacturer located in North Idaho, Heppner Molds serves clients in Washington, Idaho, Montana, and throughout the US. Our small size allows us to provide personalized and reliable service.
We’d like the opportunity to earn your business and invite you to explore our site to learn how we fit can your needs. Even easier, give us a call at 208-773-4055 so we can chat about your specific product. We won’t give you a hard sell, and we may be able to save your valuable time in your search for the right plastic manufacturer.